First Impressions Coordinator (UK)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Just as Medallia always focuses on the customer, Medallia offices focus on the Medallian. From state-of-the-art construction projects to nutritious food and beverages, the Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Medallians feeling inspired and energized. We're a team of inquisitive and energetic professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Medallia a great place to come to work every day.
- As the Workplace Services EMEA Coordinator, you will join the Global Workplace Services team. This is an exciting role for someone who can take responsibility for all aspects of Facilities, Food, Events and Office Operations within our growing EMEA portfolio.
- You will work as part of a unified team, to build trust, and align with Workplace Services partners to deliver excellent workplace experiences for our Medallians, and ensure consistency across the EMEA region. You will need to be motivated by autonomy and ownership, yet eager to align and collaborate with other Workplace Services team members to deliver a unified approach with our business and executive partners.
- At Medallia, we aim to foster work environments that are collaborative, friendly and fun. The Workplace Services team brings our spaces to life as you oversee the daily operations of our offices. While roles with similar names at other companies can be far more mundane, you're a creative, organized customer service specialist, who takes pride in seeing things run smoothly and efficiently.
- You go out of your way to make sure your clients are not only satisfied, but singing Medallia praises. You're comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence. You aren't afraid to have fun with your job, and bring an enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to build and maintain office spaces that facilitate some of the world's most cutting edge innovation.
- Serve as our office receptionist: greet visitors, take phone calls, sign for packages, and maintain a pleasant, welcoming environment.
- Working closely with the Workplace Services Manager, you will ensure that building maintenance and repair work receives prompt attention. Responsible for calling in vendors and service technicians and following up to ensure that service interruptions are minimized and work is performed to Medallia standards for quality and response time. Includes coordinating the following work, but not limited to, building management, general contractor, electrical, plumbing, painting, janitorial, supplemental ac units, pest, and other repairs.
- Manage day to day relationships with onsite food vendors to assure proper execution of scope of work.
- Ensures all daily event orders are executed and fulfilled to your internal client’s expectations. You will work closely with all departments to meet the goals and objectives of each meeting and event.
- Support all offices in our fast growing EMEA and ANZ regions - ensuring our offices are well looked after, IT, stationery and snack cupboards are stocked, maintenance requests are handled in a timely and efficient manner, etc.
- Assist with miscellaneous office administrative tasks as assigned, including research projects and streamlining processes for the office.
- Plan and execute weekly social “boosters” to promote socialization amongst Medallians.
- Demonstrated belief in the role and how it has significant impact on the overall experience of a Medallian or visitors. How the small task affects the whole...where the puzzle piece fits.
- 2+ years of experience serving multiple customers in a high-paced environment, as part of a facilities or hospitality organization
- Ability to think “outside the box” and bring creative, nonstandard and innovative solutions to the table. Meet deadlines and make sound decisions, sometimes under stress.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate warmth, kindness and a sense of levity no matter the situation or interaction. You are always composed under pressure.
- Highly organized, responsible, and trustworthy.
- Ability to facilitate communication clearly and concisely in a courteous manner.
- A consummate team player with a great sense of humour.
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.