Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Medallia Experience Cloud™
Learn more at www.medallia.com/digital
- As a Front End Developer you need to be experienced in all aspects of the full software development cycle, including design and development for the end-user. You should be familiar with web architecture, algorithms and client side programming, and be able to take a project from requirements through to deployment.
- 3 years' experience in Web development.
- Experience in modern HTML, CSS and JS (ES6, TypeScript).
- Experience in developing ReactJS framework for web/mobile.
- Experience in developing AngularJS frameworks for web/mobile- advantage.
- Knowledge in testing methodologies (unit-testing, TDD, mocking) – advantage.
- A passion for building products and helping people, both customers and colleagues.
- Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
Why work here?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top public SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Daily 10bis allowance
- Unlimited beer
- Flexible hours
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.