Geo Vice President, APAC
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As Geo Vice President, you will lead a team of high performing Regional leaders and Sales Directors.
Set the vision, strategy, and tone for each vertical in your area
Own, drive, and accurately forecast new software bookings, retention, and up sell/cross-sell
Inspire, develop and retain high-performing Regional Directors and Sales Directors
Attract, recruit, and hire future Enterprise Sales Leaders and President’s Club attendees
Lead key members of the Sales Ecosystem (such as Solutions Consulting, Account Management, and Inside Sales)
Build and execute relationships and go-to-market strategies with key Medallia partners
Run an operationally sound sales team
Partner internally with Sales Ops and Marketing to continuously improve our sales approach and win rate
- 7+ years as a leader of a high-performing enterprise software sales teams (2nd tier management leading leaders)
- 5+ years as a top-performing individual contributor in an enterprise software sales role
- Track record of consistently exceeding quota in an enterprise sales organization
- Thorough understanding of selling enterprise software to the diverse APAC market
- Track record of building and maintaining C-suite relationships
- Track record of inspiring and developing high-performing Sales professionals
- Excellent business acumen (Predictability, decision making, and forecast accuracy)
- Passion for the Customer Experience Management space.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.