Global Head of Marketing Analytics
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Role and Team
Medallia is looking to hire a Head of Marketing Analytics. This position will play a key role in defining and building out a marketing analytics program that promotes a culture of leveraging data to define the strategy and execution of all marketing activities, This person will not only concentrate on reporting out on what is happening today but help us forecast where the marketing team should go next.
- Be the driving force of marketing analytics strategy and roadmap.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing, and communications strategies
- Assess lead funnel performance and identify gaps in processes while forecasting results and ROI/ROAS.
- Ability to track campaigns with deep analytics to measure the performance and help recognize and communicate headwinds and tailwinds in the business.
- Partner with the different functional areas of marketing to assist, develop and deploy dashboards and reports to help them run their businesses while finding key trends to shape their strategies.
- Build backend infrastructure within Tableau.
- Design front end data visualizations within Tableau.
- Prepare reports illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into clear understandable actions with the Marketer in mind.
- Assist marketing leaders with budget planning and forecasting.
- Track and forecast trends in marketing activities to inform areas for potential increases or decreases in investment.
- Define qualitative and quantitative data collection needs across functions and systems to support reporting and analysis.
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits, and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand.
- Develop data-driven insights and intelligence to understand challenges and inflection points to drive and optimize strategic objectives.
- Lead weekly leadership meetings to report on how we are pacing towards marketing OKRs and help recognize any headwinds or tailwinds while providing strategic recommendations.
- 10+ years of prior experience in Reporting & Analytics
- Experience in Business Intelligence, statistics, data science, and data management
- Expert working experience with SFDC and Excel
- Experience working with SaaS-based subscription metrics including conversion, retention and product usage
- Ability to manage and organize different data sets across multiple systems and ensure data integrity/quality
- Develop and monitor performance indicators and metrics, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variances
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.