Global New Hire Experience Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking a dynamic, curious, and motivated Global New Hire Experience Manager to design a scalable and delightful New Medallian Experience across our global organization. This highly collaborative individual contributor role will own logistics and content for our global onboarding program, working with key stakeholders from across the business to ensure new Medallians receive the right information at the right time. By creating clarity and consistency at a critical moment early in the employee experience, this role presents an opportunity to build meaningful relationships with new Medallians and set Medallia new hires up for success around the world.
This position will be based in the Bay Area and will join Medallia’s People Operations Team, reporting to the Head of People Operations.
- Design and coordinate logistics for a creative, impactful, and scalable onboarding experience for new employees globally
- Facilitate components of the program in person and virtually; coordinate with and train local delivery partners for in-person facilitation in other regions
- Partner with key stakeholders from across the business to ensure new employees receive the information, resources, and support they need to be connected and ready to contribute
- Integrate concepts covered in other Medallia programs into onboarding to create a cohesive employee experience
- Partner with the People Technology and People Operations teams to optimize and automate global onboarding logistics
- Collaborate with Voice of the Employee (VOE) product team to include onboarding as a critical touchpoint for collecting feedback from employees about the impact of their onboarding experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional environment with multiple stakeholders
- 1+ years of experience working in a role focused on learning and development
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Experience working with Workday and/or Litmos LMS
- Experience with designing virtual learning program
- Experience developing scalable processes
- Strong facilitation skills
- Spanish language proficiency
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.