Graduate Software Sales Representative (Dutch speaking)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take that first step into software sales and be responsible for engaging with executives at some of the best companies in the world!
We are looking for a Graduate Sales Development Representative to help build the foundation for Medallia’s future success by driving new sales opportunities through innovative campaigns and events.
Medallia is happy to consider applicants from anywhere in Europe.
- Develop subject matter expertise in Customer Experience Management to best support and coach our customers and prospects (including, completing all training certifications provided by Medallia)
- Build key relationships and collaborate with field sales representatives on their respective territory accounts in the region to continuously generate new pipeline through account research, strategy, and outreach
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives (VPs, SVPs, EVPs)
- Research and understand the needs of our clients, prospects, and customers, and effectively communicate Medallia’s value proposition
- Own documentation with our prospects, including capturing use cases, lead scores, purchase timeframes, and next steps
- Prioritize opportunities and mobilize the appropriate internal resources to help accelerate our sales cycles
- Partner with Marketing on driving attendance to events, tradeshows, webinars, and conferences
- Generate, retain, and engage a high volume of new leads in a timely manner
- Manage and appropriately forecast your leads using SalesForce.com
- Qualify inbound leads coming through the sales line and “contact us” forms
- Strong written and oral communication
- Must be flexible to travel to regional training courses and events - When we are allowed :)
- Native Dutch speaker and French is a bonus
- Excited and passionate about learning CEM and discovering where customers are in their journeyInterest in working at a fast-paced, high-growth company
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.