Head of Campaign Management
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Integrated Marketing team ensures that Medallia is at the forefront of Experience Management, that our storytelling in market leverages clear, compelling thought leadership, key messages, customer stories and solution offerings for a winning go to market strategy. Reporting to Sr Director of Integrated Marketing, you will help drive the vision and execution of our customer and prospect campaigns at Medallia while leading a small team of high-performing campaign managers focused on the planning, launch and management of campaign programs. You will work cross-functionally across Integrated Marketing by partnering with Media Experts, Content Marketing and Inbound Enablement teams to develop strategies and define processes to curate rich, personalized experiences across the buyer funnel that integrate across paid, owned and earned media channels and deliver on objectives and key results.
- Lead the team responsible for the planning, design and execution of customer, channel, and alliance partner campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and pipeline growth globally.
- Drive cross-functional planning and execution on campaign program deliverables across web, content, product and field marketing teams.
- Partner closely with Solutions/Industry and Field/Channel Marketing teams to create detailed plans and metrics for campaigns/programs/tactics by region and by segment.
- Own metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution and awareness metrics.
- Collaborate with the Web team to integrate campaigns into Medallia.com, and to help define website experience to improve engagement and conversion rates.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue and demand funnel velocity.
- Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance across all campaign stages, improve conversion ROI and inform campaign strategies by data/results
- MBA or equivalent degree or work experience
- 5+ years of proven track record in B2B Enterprise SaaS marketing, designing and implementing acquisition and cross-sell campaigns that deliver documented business results
- Experience managing small teams in a high-performing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset, combined with a creative and strategic framework to design and optimize engaging and empathetic campaigns that resonate with Medalia audiences
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.