Head of EMEA Partners and Alliances
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As Head of EMEA Partners and Alliances, you will own our programs for the group worldwide and act as the liaison between our sales organization. Your success will be measured based on your ability to achieve sales targets, and deliver end-customer success, while driving world-class customer and partner NPS.
- Partner Relationship lead for EMEA Alliances, one of Medallia's most strategic teams
- Develop, manage and execute on the partner specific business plans with clear KPIs to track business impact for EMEA’s partner business
- Define sales plays, account mapping and execution cadence with partner
- Coordinate Medallia field and partner engagement for targeted accounts and support sales cycle
- Represent Medallia within Partner QBRs and report and represent the progress on the business plan execution within Medallia QBR forums
- Forecast the joint business on a regular cadence to support Medallia business planning
- Develop executive sponsor linkage with Medallia & Alliance exec relationship sponsor
- Support Medallia and partner sales teams in joint sales engagement
- Strong track record of developing strong, collaborative relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business
- Demonstrated track record of driving successful sales outcomes
- Intrapreneurial, with a passion for taking initiatives and building something great, with high urgency
- Passion for a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented - reliably deliver high-quality work
- Minimum 10 years of experience in enterprise sales/channel development
- Minimum 5 years developing and managing large Systems Integrator (SI) partners
- Demonstrated experience navigating complex organizations with a strong understanding of professional services operating models
- Willingness to travel 25-50%
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.