Head of Marketing, APAC
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for a marketing leader to build and manage the APAC marketing function to grow our business in the region. This person will be part of the marketing management team and work closely with sales leadership to build a high impact growth plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and lead an APAC wide marketing function with a mixture of FTE and the right contracts and suppliers to deliver to our growth across the region.
- Develop and execute on an integrated demand plan to drive interest and business growth in the region including focus on demand, PR, social and digital programs.
- Partner closely with sales to prioritise investment and create a high impact GTM plan together that delivers pipeline goals.
- Create and manage customer and prospect programs in our top markets to ensure our best customers are visible and accessible to customers and prospects.
- Work closely with the regional sales leader, sales ecosystem and the global marketing team to build the field marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Build a partner marketing program across the region.
- Manage the APAC marketing budget, investment plan and ROI metrics that include sourced and engaged pipeline and the effectiveness of the overall investment. Pilot and deliver a world-class ABM approach.
Required experiences and characteristics:
- Strong business and marketing fundamentals. BS in Business or MBA a plus.
- Strong track record of delivering in previous positions, ideally 10+ years of experience in previous marketing roles.
- Prior experience leading a marketing team for a technology or software firm and running programs across APAC.
- SaaS marketing experience within an enterprise focussed company with demonstrable experience driving and measuring demand and pipeline.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and presentation ability.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong body of work.
- Ability to learn quickly, synthesize and teach back to the company, customers and larger social media community.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, especially strong attention to details
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.