Head of Services Sales EMEA
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As the Head of Services Sales for EMEA you will set a vision and mission to sell Medallia’s product and service portfolio to new and existing customers. Reporting into the Professional Services VP EMEA, you will lead a team of services sellers across the region. You will partner with Sales to design specific customer outcomes that are practical to implement and efficient to service. You are a confident communicator and leader and you will use these skills to motivate and mobilize teams: creating a positive, collaborative and team based working environment. You will build and manage a high performance team and consistent sales process whilst also directly supporting our strategic opportunities and accounts. This is a great opportunity for a services sales leader to take a strategic role in transforming the way we sell services to our clients and in driving Medallia’s growth across the EMEA region.
- Communicate a clear vision and strategy for Medallia Services Sales, align with Sales and Professional Services, promote within Medallia and with our customers
- Set and execute Services Sales Strategy for Net New Opportunities and Existing Account Expansions
- Implement and manage an effective process for services sales management to include opportunity identification and management, pipeline management and forecasting, sales to services handover
- Manage Services Sales for Net New Opportunities; ensure an effective and consistent process for responding to sales support requests including support for RFPs; from initial request for support, through qualification, discovery, scoping and BAFO
- Manage Services Sales for Existing Accounts; proactively assess Existing Accounts to identify product and services expansion opportunities. Partner with the Sales and Professional Services teams on analysis to execute against identified opportunities
- Partner with the Sales leaders; align on sales strategy in their region, sales support requirements and teaming on opportunities. Add value to the sales process by being proactive, creative and providing innovative solutions
- Partner with the Professional Services leaders; align on sales support needs in region, teaming on sales opportunities (existing and new), implementation of effective sales / services process to ensure alignment across activities
- Actively manage the Services Sales pipeline for new and existing opportunities and ensure quality of data in support of sales planning and forecasting
- Act as a role model for the Services Sales and PS teams, demonstrate best practices and encourage team members to share own experiences, celebrate success, be authentic and passipromote Medallia as a great place to work
- Coach and mentor your team on their individual development and career goals
- High Performance Team - Build a high performance team and promote a culture of ‘One-Team’ across our Sales and Professional Services Team
- Growth - Drive growth across our product and services portfolio. Identify new services offerings and improvement opportunities for services offerings and solutions
- Customer Value - Drive value to customers by developing a process to align on vision, share best practices and to design solutions to deliver valuable customer outcomes
- Become an expert on Medallia products, product features and services and XP Best practices
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with 5 years focused on technology services and consulting, and services sales
- Leadership, experience developing and managing a high performance team and managing a portfolio of accounts
- Track record of consistently meeting objectives and targets. Proven track record delivering growth within a territory and / across a portfolio of accounts
- Demonstrated interest in technology and technical concepts and ability to learn new technology applications
- Confident and inspiring communicator and presenter
- Bachelor’s degree
- Travel may be required within EMEA
- Regional leadership
- Experience Management (CX / EX) and Experience Management software package
- Experience working with or within a services organisation partnered with leading technology vendor
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.