Director, CAHPS Implementation and Administration (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is searching for a regulatory survey leader to serve as the point person throughout the CAHPS certification and implementation process as well as for Magnet activities. The ideal candidate has deep CAHPS experience and will work with internal teams at Medallia to ensure integration with our existing platform as well as execute the entire CAHPS and Magnet strategies to ensure a best in class product. Must be comfortable with ambiguity, have great attention to detail, and value innovation.
Expectations for Success
- Lead CAHPS Program implementation from project conception through final deliverables/data submission
- Obtains a deep understanding of the regulatory survey space and can leverage that knowledge to ensure successful survey implementation and adherence strategy
- Ability to work with clients in a consultative manner around CAHPS and Magnet administration
- Run timelines, communications and expectations of customer and vendor(s)
- Coordinate and advise on various project activities throughout the life of a project
- Ensure customer is happy with experience and feels comfortable with quality of data collected and deliverables provided
- Responsible for all QA of CAHPS data across clients and preparation for data submission
- Ability to learn new technology in service of integrating regulatory surveys with modernized insights management capabilities
- Provides direction to product team for our GTM solutions for our regulatory surveys
- Crafts compelling business cases and articulates them to Medallia senior leadership
- Provides regular communication to field teams regarding solution development, optimal approaches, and client programs.
- Be proficient in use of the Excel, XML, and common data file formats.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years in data quality and program oversight, prefer CAHPS and MAGNET experience
- Superb communication and project management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace and highly competitive environment
- Ability to communicate clearly through both written and spoken mode
- Able to analyze response data and report back to clients for actioning.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.