Implementation Manager, Zingle
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We’re seeking an Implementation Manager to join our collaborative, customer-centric team responsible for implementing the Zingle product. Zingle helps businesses deliver real-time messaging and execute a brand-differentiated customer experience. You will liaise directly with clients to ensure our cloud-based platform is implemented successfully and clients can begin deriving value as soon as possible. You will work cross-collaboratively to onboard and configure implementations for our client base. You will play an integral role in developing processes and shaping the implementation function as we continue to scale.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients in the implementation process, including facilitating client discovery and integration calls
- Work directly with customers to define integration project goals and build detailed project plans
- Collaborate with our internal product team to understand and accommodate technical resources as part of the implementation
- Assist in modification of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and User documentation
- Project manage technical implementations for varying size clients
- Partner with the Client Success Team to ensure client setups and integrations are handled effectively
- Work with both new and existing customers to implement software enhancements and additional functionality
- Act as a trusted advisor and maximize client satisfaction through each implementation project
- Act as the primary point of contact for third party vendor integrations
- 2+ years of professional experience in the implementation of SaaS solutions
- Experience with Hospitality Systems to include Property Management, Point of Sale, Central Reservations and Service Optimization software.
- Experience with SFTP
- Experience with Hotel interfaces
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent project management skills
- Must love multi-tasking
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work within a team environment, including with remote team members
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.