Inside Solutions Consultant Manager, North America
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Your team is designed to develop scalable processes and network of experts who build the world’s most effective sales and marketing.
Your team will support multiple teams around Medallia. They support Medallia’s sales teams with enablement, value-based demonstrations, and compelling proposals (RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, Tender Offers, and Information Security questionnaires). They support Medallia’s marketing teams by bringing Medallia’s products and services to life through thoughtful discovery and demonstrations at field marketing events and conferences.
You have the chance to own your career path as we build and grow a world-class organisation.
Management of North America Region ISC team, Up to 20% travel.
- Managing, training, and growing the North America Inside Solutions Consultant (ISC) team
- Working with the field sales teams with qualification and alignment of opportunities supported by the ISC Team
- Leading the development of new resources designed to scale the impact of the ISC team across the organization (new processes, templates, activities, etc.)
- Answering functional questions related to the Medallia platform in Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Information Security Documents (Infosec), and tender offers
- Preparing and delivering web-based demonstrations of the Medallia Experience Cloud, enabling enabling sales directors to lead demonstrations, and incorporate new products and technologies
- Presenting and demonstrating Medallia technology at field marketing events and Medallia sponsored conferences
Functional Experience Required:
- Proven track record of supporting all aspects of an enterprise software sales cycle
- Successfully complete sales cycles with multiple types of partners (Market Research firms, Management Consulting firms, etc.), demonstrating both an understanding of the value driven by partnering and the ability to convince both prospects and partners of the value of a joint proposition
- Full understanding and ability to train on the design, scope, and estimation of software solution from an implementation, ongoing professional servicing, insights consulting, and expert services offerings for prospects, customers and partners
- Experience creating statements of work for SaaS and relevant professional services solutions, leveraging pre-packaged offerings / best practices as appropriate
- Ability and comfort proactively positioning Medallia (or similar product) solution to prospects as well as handling / overcoming stated objections verbally and in written form
Management Experience Required:
- Sourcing, recruiting, and successfully closing new employees for an organization
- Ramping, mentoring, and developing employees newly hired to an organization
- Consistently work with team to develop quarterly goals, track progress toward goals, and provide support and feedback throughout quarter to ensure successful delivery
- Experience identifying skill / capability gaps in employees and designing and executing performance improvement plans and / or outplacement of employees
Technical Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years experience demonstrating the value of enterprise-wide applications using an established sales methodology (Challenger Sale, MEDDICC Command of Message, etc.)
- Proven ability to understand and leverage best practices, internal thought leadership, capture a complete set of solution requirements from prospect, customers or partners
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of Medallia (or similar SaaS solutions) including the ability to answer standard IT questions, systems integration, security requirements, standards, and compliance, and data files/APIs
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.