International Benefits Analyst
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking an experienced Total Rewards professional to support the exciting tasks of both scaling our benefits programs and influencing our global benefits philosophy and strategy. You will partner in the delivery of benefits programming that is truly impactful to the employee experience, through support & management of end-to-end benefits design and administration.
Successful candidates will have a passion for benefits and desire to grow their skills in a Global Total Rewards function, and a commitment to creating an incredible employee experience. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative team, you’ll love the new challenge ahead of you.
- Serve as the first response contact on employee benefit queries and support, resolve questions and/or concerns by clarifying issues and following-up to ensure timely resolution, escalating complex issues to senior team members or external brokers/vendors while owning the employee relationship and experience.
- Support and promote Medallia’s global wellness programs, events and activities through thoughtful and engaging communications and regular employee updates.
- Build relationships with internal and external providers of benefit plans and systems ensuring accuracy and a positive employee experience in enrolling or using benefit plans.
- Manage and contribute to leave of absence and time off programs, including employee consultations, ensuring vendor compliance with required notices and paperwork, and employee follow-up (as needed).Responsible for international benefits resource pages, updating and maintaining all Benefits documents and creating engaging and value add content.
- Administrative duties as they relate to on & offboarding, leave of absence, international compensation and benefits plans, including pension/retirement, medical and risk insurances.
- Partner with finance teams to manage benefits billing to ensure accurate recording and timely payment.
- Participate in and support special projects such as open enrollment periods, benefit software implementations.
- At least 2 years experience supporting benefits programs in the UK
- Experience being the point of contact for employees’ benefits related questions
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience supporting international benefit programs in a multinational company
- Experience in the Tech industry.
- Experience using HRIS systems, particularly Workday
- Advanced Excel skills and strong Microsoft Word and PowerPoint / Google Docs skills.
- Ability to manage and execute projects independently
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner and under strict time constraints
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong customer service attitude and the ability to work within a diverse international environment.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.