Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by their customers; where organizations see you as a person and not just their next sale. We do this by building a bridge between hundreds of companies and billions of customers, around the world, enabling access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they may design and deliver extraordinary experiences, every single day.
- Medallia Digital (previously Kampyle) is a global Customer Experience Management company. Our SaaS solution is used by premier brands and enterprises every day, to improve the experience of their customers. At Medallia Digital, we are constantly pushing the boundaries to reshape the digital Voice of Customer landscape, and we are looking for innovative, talented employees to help evolve our industry-leading product.
- Our IOS Developer should be an innovator who can keep our product on the cutting edge of technology. You will work on developing the core iOS product SDK for mobile, defining, designing and implementing complex mechanisms.
- 2+ years of software development experience in Swift using iOS.
- Top-notch software engineering talent.
- Deep understanding of the iOS environment, frameworks and tools.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Creative and good understanding of UX.
- Prior experience with SDK development.
- Owner/Contributor of an open-source project.
- Experience with iOS automatic testing.
- Knowledge of iOS performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience in Objective-C using iOS.
Why work with us?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Unlimited beer on tap
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.