IT Systems Automation Analyst
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Do you have a passion for helping others solve complex problems and driving business improvements across an intricate organization? Are you results-driven and action-oriented? Do you enjoy working with technology and love being part of a highly engaged team? Then join our team as an IT Systems Automation Analyst!
Our IT team ensures that the employee experience with our internal systems is flawless, and in times when it is not - finding ways to do just that. We are committed to our goal of creating an exceptional employee experience, are focused on creating exciting growth opportunities, and have maintained one of the highest employee satisfaction scores in the industry.
- As an IT Systems Automation Analyst, you will play a key role in enabling the success of Medallia employees. This includes ensuring the constant availability of IT services, problem-solving complex technical challenges, completing root cause analysis, and leading continuous improvement initiatives across our global support team.
- The IT landscape is always evolving, emerging technologies have enabled the automation of a wide range of high volume, low skill tasks, your role will be to seek out these tasks and show how automation can be leveraged to save time, and increase productivity.
- This is also a unique opportunity to partner with our infrastructure, application support, business intelligence, and project management office teams, all working towards one common goal; the success of our employees.
More Specifically, You Will:
- Deliver first-class support across our global employee, partner, and vendor base and exceed their expectations.
- Design and build automations using existing technologies (e.g. ServiceNow, Jira, Powershell, Google Scripts, LogicMonitor, Jamf Pro).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams (e.g. Infrastructure, Applications, BI, PMO)
- Identify areas of and drive process improvement in the support organization, contributing towards the growth across the greater group.
- Curate and refine knowledge base articles for our AI chatbot, internal documentation, and employee consumption.
- Provide feedback to your peers, helping them to grow and develop while also contributing your creative ideas to the IT leadership team.
- Work closely with the IT Operations manager to own process improvements via scripted automations, and provide input into process design.
- Lead the IT helpdesk team in the absence of the IT operations manager
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 4+ years experience with evaluating and troubleshooting technical issues and explaining resolutions in a simple way.
- 4+ years of experience administrating Active Directory; including user management, group policies, domain joining, roaming profiles, print servers, and Remote Desktop Services
- 1+ years of experience leading a helpdesk team in the absence of the IT operations manager and managing SaaS platforms including; Google Suite, MobileIron, O365, Okta, Slack, Zoom, LogicMonitor
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Team player who can lead and make decisions in difficult and adapting situations
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.