Senior Frontend Engineer
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for motivated frontend engineers to join our team in Prague. You will solve challenging technical problems, own your products end-to-end and help take our SaaS platform to the next level. This isn't just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in the way we evolve our product. As a frontend engineer on the LivingLens Team, you will help build and enhance our core product. You will build on Medallia’s state-of-the-art core service infrastructure and platform.
What You’ll Do...
- Ship great software that is scalable and robust and then keep it humming
- Design, implement and drive the technical roadmap and product implementation; help the team prioritize and plan pragmatically
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure uninterrupted service
- Incorporate best development practices and habits and help build tooling to enforce the same
- Work in small teams with like-minded engineers in an agile environment with daily standups, demo days, code reviews and research spikes
What You Bring...
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise grade software
- Experience/ Knowledge in OOP programming languagesStrong knowledge of JS frameworks including React and Typescript
- Client side styling knowledge using SASS and CSS frameworksBring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
- Design Patterns and the ability to write clean code
- Develop with WCAG guidelines and accessibility in mind
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.