Junior SW Engineer .NET
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Our team is quickly growing and we are looking for a talented Junior Software Engineer, Full-Stack to join our team. You’ll be working with the engineering team and taking part in technology-related decisions to improve the product and help it scale. You’ll work on all aspects of the product from 3rd party integrations to visual analytics, and everything in-between. There will be lots of interesting problems to solve.
What You’ll Do...
- Development of back-end services including API integrations with third-party platforms and core consumer APIs
- Development of the core application in .NET and MS SQL
- Work closely with our product team in designing and developing customer facing features
What You Bring...
- 2-5 years of development experience required
- Experience with .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, React (or similar JS frameworks), and Node
- You take pride in the code you write - it's clean, tested, organized, and elegant
- Proactive - you're able to start projects and tasks without constant direction
- Quick learner - you pick up new frameworks and technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- You enjoy working in an agile environment - we move quickly and deploy code often
- You have fun working, but also enjoy activities outside of work
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.