Manager, Alliances & Partners
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- Relationship Lead for Medallia's most Strategic Alliances in Spain
- Develop and manage partner-specific business plans
- Established formalized relationship mapping strategy
- Develop executive sponsor linkage with Medallia & alliance exec relationship sponsor
- Conceive of— and drive — initiatives to build a world-class partner ecosystem
- Build strong relationships with key members within partner organizations
- Comfortable with and track record of executive communications both internally and with alliance partner
- Established joint partner objectives and KPI's to track progress against joint relationship goals (documented & agreed upon with alliance)
- Manage partner-specific sales pipeline (KPI's to measure influence, pipeline, deal size, sales results, targeted "lead the leader new logo wins")
- Support Medallia and partner sales teams in joint sales engagement
- Help partner identify their strength in a given territory and build a go-to-market execution plan
- Support the development of Global & Local Partners in achieving set Quota
- Guide Partner in Developing a Sales Plan and aligning to the Medallia Territory Plan
- Collaborate with partners to develop product innovations that will leverage their IP in ways that will improve our joint go-to-market ability
- Be a thought leader in internal/external presentations and prospect engagements.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.