Manager, Employee Enablement & Onboarding (remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Define, build and run effective enablement programs for moments that matter in our Medallian’s learning journey to motivate, engage and prepare Customer Org team members for success in their role. Collaborate across functions (i.e. HR, Education, SMEs, people managers, Sales Enablement) to improve the overall effectiveness of our team members.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current learning & development (L&D) programs
- Continuous measurement of efficacy of learning & development programs, including KPIs and checkpoints throughout employee journey
- Create roadmap to achieve specific program goals, i.e. shorten time to value for new hires
- Build engaging L&D programs that draw employees - they want to participate because it’s valuable, not required
- Establish communication loop with People & Project managers to optimize program effectiveness
- Ensure team members can easily access resources, training, updates to help them succeed in their role
- Partner with HR and leadership to ensure learning curricula align with career ladders
- Learning & Development Programs include, but are not limited to:
- New hire onboarding
- New Release Training
- Global learning & development events; i.e Offsites
- Enablement programs for new roles, including soft skills
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing & measuring the effectiveness of workplace learning programs
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training methods, tools & LMS platforms
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Expert facilitator to engage learners across both virtually and in-person
- Strong cross-functional collaboration, project management, organization & team engagement skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.