Manager, Field Sales Operations
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Sales Team drives Medallia’s products and services to companies seeking to deliver world-class experiences with every customer touch point in their organizations. We continue to penetrate the largest and most respected brands in the world across every industry. The Sales Operations team supports this mission.
Our EMEA & APAC Field Operations Manager is a lynchpin role, augmenting the productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of the entire sales organisation.
As the regional “go to” person from an operational ‘engine-room’ perspective the successful candidate needs to be comfortable with a range of responsibilities, have an eye for detail and demonstrate the ability to deliver results utilising virtual teams. To establish strong operational support in developing environments requires drive, determination and comfort with autonomy. The confidence to challenge and seek the best possible solution in any situation is crucial. Medallia places great emphasis on openness, a collaborative approach and honest opinions.
As our EMEA & APAC Field Operations Manager, you will:
- Be the trusted day-to-day operational partner for EMEA’s Central, North, South regions and our APAC Sales Leaders.
- Act as an effort multiplier for regional leads in regards all sales review cadence activity.
- Deliver the reporting suite, analyse the content and push those insights to leadership.
- Own Salesforce.com and all regional Sales data, making it your mission to drive excellence in this arena.
- Become an expert on the Medallia Sales Compensation Plan and service the International region as a subject matter expert.
Day-to-day focus will include:
- Weekly sales activity and pipe generation analysis.
- Developing and delivering presentations for Senior Executives (e.g. QBRs)
- Supporting ongoing analysis of business performance required to inform executive decisions on a daily basis and producing weekly & monthly packs to track business business health (e.g. Forecasting, Pipeline, KPI Scorecard, TAM, Productivity)
- Assist other team members in implementing Medallia’s Go-To-Market Strategy in our INTL region (Coverage Model, Capacity Planning, Territory Assignment & Quota Setting)
- Be a leader in creating a data driven culture of decision making with stakeholders.
- Helping to onboard the Sales Organization with respect to tools & systems usage.
- Continually driving practice improvements to the Operational Cadence.
- Dealing with deal crediting and compensation queries.
The person we’re looking for:
- A team player, eager to learn and ready to accelerate their career.
- A highly organised, analytical mind.
- Strong collaboration, teamwork, and partnership skills.
- Resilience and the ability to balance the capacity demands of multiple time-zones and an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable in presenting to executive stakeholders.
- Expertise with Salesforce.com
- 3 years+ experience in Sales Operations, consulting or other analytical fields
- Advanced skills in Google suite, Excel and PowerpointBA/BS or relevant professional experience
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.