Manager, GTM Operations (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is leading the way in Customer Experience and Engagement Management and is looking for an exceptionally talented operational leader to execute on strategic GTM initiatives. The Manager of GTM Operations is the critical link between product, marketing, customer service, finance, and sales and is responsible for defining, developing, and implementing operational processes that puts Medallia teams in lockstep. The Manager of GTM Operations is highly invested in process, calendars, milestones, and due dates. This person will need to have high attention to detail, work autonomously, have relentless organization and prioritization, and exhibit exceptional judgement. Reporting to the Head of GTM Strategy and Execution, the Manager of GTM Operations would be a key member of the team which owns three critical functions: Go-to-Market Strategy, Operations, & Execution; Pricing Strategy; and GTM Launch & Success. As part of this role, the Manager of GTM Operations will be a part of the Medallia Pricing Committee and support the process to execute on new pricing and packaging initiatives.
- Develop strong relationships and trust across Product Management, Finance, Marketing, Pre-Sales, Enablement, Professional Services, and Sales to build, execute, and optimize the GTM process.
- Work with the Director of GTM Strategy to execute against GTM strategies and plans that effectively commercialize Medallia’s products and solutions.
- Align pricing and packaging strategy to GTM launches.
- Partner with Finance, IT , and Sales Operations to ensure successful operational roll outs of new products and solutions.
- Manage and continually refine SOX Compliance processes Support M&A activity to bring operational excellence to new integrated company’s people, processes and products.
- Partner with Alliances Team to ensure Partner GTM Activities are orchestrated .
- 3+ years of combined experience working in product or sales-related functions within B2B technology (i.e. sales operations, product marketing, product strategy, go-to-market strategy, business strategy or similar)
- 2+ years of enterprise software industry experience
- Demonstrated business partnering experience building cross-functional alignment across multiple go-to-market teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated initiative and follow through in a fast-paced, fluid environment while managing concurrent projects.
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.