Manager, Product Support Experts
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
You will be spearheading operations, coaching, recruiting and strategic initiatives for your regional team of highly technical and experienced Support Experts.
Your team will provide advanced technical support to Medallia’s frontline support team as well as customers, solve complex technical challenges, and lead strategic continuous improvement initiatives across our global Support organization.
You will be responsible for ensuring the team maintains exceptional operational standards with regards to achieving business goals and being the de facto owner of unblocking technical customer escalations.
You will also be a primary liaison between Technical Support and other cross-functional leadership (especially, R&D) for any critical technical support needs for our customers.
- Develop world-class support processes that delight our customers. Monitor team performance and successfully implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead and develop our talented Product Support Experts, attract and hire top talent to enable our continued growth, enable your team to deliver first-class support across our global customer base and exceed our customer's expectations
- Collaborate effectively with the other global support regions to create a highly efficient and scalable global expert support organization
- Facilitate resolving complex technical issues, help build a comprehensive knowledge base, and develop proactive training resources for our team and users
- Ensure our team’s success in delivering timely escalation resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree or four years of related work experience
- 3+ years of experience managing teams
- 5+ years of experience in customer-focused technical support, customer service or engineering role
- Advanced degree
- 3+ years of experience leading customer-focused, high performing, technical support teams
- Strong record of delivering exceptional service and performance levelsExperience in evaluating and troubleshooting technical issues and explaining resolutions in a simple way
- Knowledge around SaaS technologies and platforms
- Experience with the Medallia platform and Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player who can lead and make decisions in difficult and adapting situations
- Proven record of driving change focused on improving the customer experience
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.