Manager, Software Engineering - ISV App. Integrations (Remote, US)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
An individual in this role is responsible for hiring and building a team of Developers to deliver Integrations for Medallia with various Cloud Applications such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics, Workday etc.
- Hire and build an Engineering team with distributed team members
- Develop and mentor the growth of engineers on the team
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to refine requirements and plan new Integration features
- Work with team to provide accurate estimates for work and manage to successful, on-time completion with focus on quality
- Guide team to build scalable, maintainable solutions
- Help Partners/Professional Services implement or upgrade Integration Connectors
- Assist in monitoring of production assets and incident management
- Direct and participate in defining a mid/long-term technical roadmap and architecture patterns for the global Engineering organization
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelors in CS, Engineering, or a related technical field in lieu, relevant equivalent work experience
- Prior experience designing, delivering Cloud based solutions
- 3+ years leading full-stack distributed teams
- Experience leading teams working on Java, 3rd party Cloud platforms
- Knowledgeable on containerization and tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile processesExperience with GitHub, Jira or equivalentAbility to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.