Manager, Solutions Architecture - Advanced Technical Services (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As an Advanced Technical Services Architect, you will drive growth for Medallia by nailing and scaling the delivery of our latest technical offerings. You will lead initial implementations to deliver positive customer outcomes that lead to case studies and references that drive additional sales, and codify learnings into scaleable delivery methodologies that ensure Medallia’s Professional Services team can replicate this success.
The Advanced Technical Services team is a new team at Medallia, so we are seeking an entrepreneurial candidate to help define the team structure and offerings. This is the ideal opportunity for a self-starter who excels at bringing structure to ambiguity through effective cross-functional leadership and is passionate about enabling customers and colleagues.
- Lead highly technical implementations involving our latest platform capabilities and integrations with other software vendors like Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow. Engage directly with customers and oversee the work of a team of analysts configuring the product.
- Codify learnings from early customer deployments into repeatable implementation methodologies.
- Enable Medallia Professional Services on new offerings and delivery methodologies to scale customer adoption and success.
- Support go-to-market efforts to launch new products and integrations.
- Aggregate, prioritize, and articulate customer use cases to Product, Engineering, and Design to influence product strategy and roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of enterprise software technologies (CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.).
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).
- Ability to develop data architectures - designing data flows that are aligned with customer information systems.
- Familiarity with cloud service providers, such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Solution-oriented; passion for creative problem solving, comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces with minimal guidance.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between complex business problems and technical concepts.
- Strong technical project management, stakeholder management, and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Dedicated to enabling others through effective teaching, coaching, and knowledge distribution.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major, such as Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Hands-on experience with popular SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.