Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Medallia Marketing Operations team is looking for a Marketing Analyst experienced in gathering, interpreting, and using complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve campaign performance and increase pipeline. Day-to-day this position will be working within Sales and Marketing technology platforms to pull data and analyze the results looking for trends and areas for improvement.
The person for this position will have a strong understanding of marketing technology platforms and data warehousing, with the ability to develop the backend database structure and produce front-end visuals.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing, and communications strategies
- Assess lead funnel performance and identify gaps in processes
- Measure testing strategies and segmentation across marketing tactics
- Build backend infrastructure within Tableau
- Design front end data visualizations within Tableau
- Gather statistical data from multiple sources and analyze using modern methodologies
- Prepare reports illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into clear understandable actions with the Marketer in mind
- Track and forecast trends in marketing activities to inform areas for increased investment and areas to discontinue
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits, and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and presenting data
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong background in SQL, Excel
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Marketo, Snowflake
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Bachelor's in business or marketing
- MBA degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.