Marketing Analytics Analyst
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We’re looking for an analytically-minded individual to join our Marketing Operations team. In this role you’ll be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data to empower our Marketing team to drive further pipeline generation. You will use your strong analytical skills and ability to collaborate cross functionally to support our global marketing team.
- Build dashboards and reports in Salesforce Lightning
- Develop robust suite of reporting and analytics that uncover key performance insights and intelligence for Marketing leadership
- Standardize reporting of key performance metrics including SQLs, funnel conversion rates, engagement, and others
- Support building board, company meeting, marketing meeting presentations and other important updates
- Create measurable dashboards and reports using Tableau
- Support data management initiatives to ensure data accuracy and data hygiene
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing various marketing performance activities including ad-hoc analytics to drive and support decision making process
- Ability to handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or marketing analyst role
- 1+ year of experience using Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with complex Excel modeling
- Experience in pulling large data sets from multiple different systems and working with large data sets
- Fluent in English
- Experience analyzing marketing effectiveness in a B2B organization
Resumes must be submitted in English At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.