Marketing Automation Manager (Marketo)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
This role will be crucial leader on our Marketing operations team, managing the critical acquisition, engagement, and cross-sell marketing program management in Marketo and across our MarTech stack. You will be responsible for supporting marketing campaign design, and implementing marketing initiatives, that utilize best practices to deliver engagement, conversion, and pipeline generation. Medallia uses Marketo as a hub to drive campaigning through email, landing pages, targeted display advertising, website personalization, and ABM programs, and this position will be expected to contribute to strategic marketing initiatives across these channels, and have strong Marketo technical management skills to help manage the Marketo instance, data integrity, and Marketo’s integrations across the MarTech stack.
- Build, test, launch and optimize campaigns including email template setup, campaign setup, lead nurture, event promotion, ABM, data management, A/B testing, scheduling tracking and measuring campaign performance.
- Build and test marketing campaign assets including emails, landing pages, forms within marketing automation tools.
- Segment lists based on demographic and firmographic data and behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Develop and implement strategy for ongoing control, maintenance and enhancement of marketing database process.
- Collaborate with internal campaign management team to identify and implement processes to increase sales opportunities and sales cycle efficiencies through database management and refined lead management strategies.
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis, list management, and lead processes in Salesforce.com.
- Build, manage and maintain reports within Automation Platform to track ROI and success metrics for every campaign.
- Excellent project management and product requirement skills to ensure projects consistent meet delivery deadlines .
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Project Management or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with Marketing Automation.
- Proven Marketo or marketing automation platform experience with a background in supporting complex marketing automation campaigns.
- Previous hands-on experience scaling demand generation programs, including nurture and other outbound programs.
- 3+ years HTML/CSS knowledge for email design and coding.
- Excellent grasp of best practices for email marketing and design (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, subject line testing, ALT tags, image optimization, etc.)
- Experience with editing tools such as Photoshop for image resizing and Dreamweaver/Marketo for HTML troubleshooting.
- Proven Marketo, Eloqua and Salesforce experience with a solid background in supporting complex marketing automation implementations.
- Masters degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.