Marketing Specialist, APAC (1 Year Contract)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking to hire a multi-skilled Marketing Specialist (1 Year Contract) based in Singapore, to take responsibility for all marketing activities in the APAC region particularly focused on further developing to ANZ and South- East Asian markets. The Marketing Specialist for APAC will be charged with helping educate organisations in the region about how Medallia can help them meet/exceed their CX goals and drive positive outcomes for their business, its customers and employees . As the Marketing Specialist for APAC, you’ll be responsible for overseeing and executing all Marketing activity in the region while being supported by the global marketing organisation and local suppliers. We’re looking for a marketer who isn’t afraid to work autonomously or to roll their sleeves up and execute on our APAC strategies.
- Own APAC Marketing efforts from cradle to grave - Everything from running events, managing digital marketing campaigns and webinars, creating content and customer stories, and managing PR opportunities
- Working closely with the broader marketing organisation and relevant agencies/suppliersGrow awareness for Medallia as a leader in Customer Experience Management in APAC region
- Align with Regional Sales to understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
- Work closely with Sales to create, design and implement a marketing plan for the APAC region, execute and measure effectiveness against goals
- Communicate regional and vertical trends to modify overall strategy, messaging, content
- Track, manage and measure the impact of marketing programs, putting data and insights at the heart of your decision making
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing, targeting senior/C-level decision makers
- Experience with Field Marketing, planning and managing both Medallia hosted events, and presence at 3rd Party industry events
- Experience with agency management - media buying and optimization knowledge
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs
- Proficiency with marketing tracking with Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Demonstrable experience leading and planning & managing Webinars, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B advertising and marketing
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong teamwork and excellent communication skills.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.