Mavenlink Systems Administrator (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Professional Services Operations team is responsible for driving organizational strategy through managing core processes, monitoring business metrics, and driving initiatives for change. We develop and deliver business processes focused on our global Professional Services organization and cover a range of areas, from revenue management to staffing to the development of our delivery methodologies.
This role will focus on three main areas: Strategic Initiatives, Metrics and Analysis (reporting), and Systems Administration / Process Optimization.
Specifically you will:
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) and partner with cross functional leads to provide thought leadership and program management to design, develop and deploy the Professional Services systems solution.
- Utilize creativity and innovation to develop new approaches for enterprise applications integration, workflow automation, performance optimization and overall solution architecture to improve the current PS system and integration landscape with the goal of delivering business process efficiency through the development of process automation.
This role reports to the VP of Professional Services Operations and can be located remotely.
- Key contributor in developing the vision, strategy and roadmap to optimize/deliver core business processes across key PS systems
- Partner directly with the global PS team to develop best practice processes and system integrations to streamline processes and constantly improve financial systems landscape
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical / functional designs and systems architecture
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and security requirements and ensure audit compliance.
- Solutions optimization and supportability (Workflows, Reporting, Configurations)
- Application administration responsibilities over PS systems
- Collaborate and build effective working relationships across the organization
- Provide technical expertise to support management of data cleansing / transformation
- Work in the capacity of technical expert point of escalation for the day-to-day support team
- Evaluate applications solutions, features and related products
- Ability to present work with confidence and persuasion and handle questions effectively from both technical and business stakeholders
- You bring a quality first mindset, you're an innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop. Curiosity is your middle name and you always dig deep to understand the ‘why’
- You are a true team player who can easily transition between being a strategic advisor and being hands-on with delivering solutions
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting medium to large-scale business systems and components in the realm of PS management solutions and integrations
- 2+ years of Mavenlink experience related to application administration, solution implementation and support
- 1+ years of program or project management experience delivering PS related SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience architecting and developing data synchronization solutions across systems
- Program / Project management expertise - consistently delivering projects and tasks on time and to specification.
- Knowledge of Mavenlink PSA and configuration best practices. Able to receive and understand business requirements from functional stakeholders and then prioritize, plan, design and execute configuration changes.
- Team player with unwavering integrity, positive attitude and passion for the opportunity.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.