Mid-Market Sales Director, Voci
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Voci enables enterprises to extract actionable intelligence from their voice data. Voci’s hardware-accelerated speech recognition engine runs orders of magnitude faster and with greater accuracy than alternatives, enabling both real-time and batch transcription of 100% of a companies’ voice data. Voci works with partners and clients to deliver domain and data-specific speech intelligence solutions meeting their business requirements for customer experience, call center operations, compliance, surveys and transcription applications such as voicemail.
You will be responsible for exceeding sales and revenue growth targets for the Voci product by developing and executing multi-year partnership engagements with C-Level executives with a territory of the US, Canada, and LATAM. A successful candidate will understand how to form business partnerships, discover and prioritize executive business priorities and challenges, and drive complex sales engagements to generate measurable and impactful business outcomes for Voci’s partners and customers.
- Build new strategic OEM business relationships with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients in the US, Canada, and LATAM.
- Achieve or exceed individual quota and contribute to overall company operating plans.
- Drive multiple and complex OEM partner sales-cycles at the C-Level and VP-Level
- Drive net new sales from existing and new partners.
- Define, execute, and own engagement plans for sales opportunities.
- Hypothesize and identify new opportunities to add value for new customers and OEM partners.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and instill confidence with C-Level prospects.
- Build interdepartmental relationships and earn credibility within Voci to facilitate excellent pre-sales support when clients require it the most.
- 3+ years of full-cycle enterprise software sales experience
- Track record of success in overachieving quota and/or closing enterprise deals
- Experience with AI, Big Data, Speech Analytics, Speech-to-text, Customer Experience (CX), or Cloud Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) industries
- Comfortable working in startup-culture
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Deep extensive knowledge of sales process (e.g. MEDDIC)
- Understanding of new product introduction (NPI), software development process, and go-to-market strategies
- Proficient in the following competencies: Building Trusting Relationships, Business and Financial Acumen, High Impact Communication, Marshalling Resources, Expanding and Advancing Opportunities, Devising Sales Approaches and Solutions, Initiating Action, Active Learning, Adaptability, Sustaining Customer Satisfaction, Sales Opportunity Analysis
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and position to align with C-Level initiatives
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.