Partner Enablement, Practice Success Lead (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by their customers; where organizations see you as a person and not just their next sale. We do this by building a bridge between hundreds of companies and billions of customers, around the world, enabling access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they may design and deliver extraordinary experiences, every single day. Join us!
THE FUNCTION: Medallia’s Partner Enablement group is building an extraordinary delivery capability to help Medallia continue to deploy its world-class platform at scale. This group will enable partners to be successful in delivering value via Medallia’s software solutions, while Medallia continues to set global CEM and partner delivery standards.
THE ROLE: As a Practice Success Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring Partners create a well established Medallia delivery capability and Practice that are proficient in helping customers maximize the value of Medallia’s solution in driving their CX Strategy. In this role, the individual will also have oversight across a Partner’s overall account portfolio and work with key Partner and Medallia stakeholders to ensure the customer’s success is realized through the delivery of Medallia’s Solution via the Partner. In addition, the role will require you to support Medallia and Partners in joint sales efforts to validate services scope and program design components to ensure a scalable and high-quality solution.
- Educate Medallia Sales teams on Partner capabilities, success stories, capacity, and value proposition
- As necessary, validate Medallia and Partner sales teams in their scoping efforts as it aligns to the sale or renewal
- Provide coaching and serve as counterpart to Partner Practice Lead as they scope their professional services proposals
- Provide feedback to Partners on pre-sales improvement opportunities through the learnings from each joint sale
- Support the scoping and validation of the Medallia Expert Services (MES) requirement
- Drive the overall development, enablement, and success of a Partner’s Medallia Delivery Practice across different Partner segments (e.g. Global System Integrators, Service Delivery Partners, and Market-Research).
- Manage your “Partner Delivery Business” by collaborating with partners to develop business plans to achieve joint outcomes and mature the partner practice.
- Maintain visibility of overall account portfolio health to ensure program success and desired outcomes are executed by the Partner and supported through MES during each delivery phase
- Identify thematic practice-level gaps and develop solutions to close those gaps
- Collaborate with Partner Practice Leads on incorporating outer-loop learnings to improve the Partner Practice
- Ensure the Partner is maximizing the Medallia Expert Services offering to support and guide their program
- Support Medallia Expert Services escalations on partner-related issues as required
- Identify and drive the creation of value-driven case studies and identification of referenceable customers to help drive sales
- Identify gaps, develop initiatives and execute on projects that improve Medallia’s overall Partner Enablement process and capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA a plus)
- Minimum of 6 years of technology consulting, project management, customer management, or similar experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in enterprise software, IT consulting, management consulting, or market research
- Demonstrated track record of developing strong, collaborative relationships, at multiple levels within organizations including Channel champions and C-Suite levels
- Travel requirement of 25% or less
- You have a track record of developing strong, collaborative relationships, built on mutual respect and trust, at multiple levels within Medallia and within a Partner organization
- You have the ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical, internal and external stakeholders
- You have the ability to ‘scale’ process improvements and solutions by building upon learnings from your portfolio to contribute to the broader Partner ecosystem
- You have deep understandings of CX program success factors and have experience educating stakeholders accordingly
- You have the ability to develop and communicate Professional Services solutions that deliver value; you maintain a good understanding of commercial elements of a Professional Services proposal and delivery
- You have an entrepreneurial streak that translates to creativity and “outside the box” thinking.
- You are comfortable navigating new situations and ambiguity with poise; you enjoy converting new challenges into opportunities for Medallia and take the initiative in building something great
- You have a knack for problem solving and can easily explain complex challenges in simple and concise ways
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.