Partner Success Lead EMEA
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia’s Partner Success team is building an extraordinary delivery capability through a network of ecosystem Partners to help Medallia continue to deploy its world-class platform at scale. This group will enable partners to be successful in delivering value via Medallia’s software solutions, while Medallia continues to set global CEM and partner delivery standards.
As a Partner Success Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring Partners create a well established Medallia delivery capability and Practice that are proficient in helping customers maximize the value of Medallia’s solution in driving their CX Strategy. In this role, the individual will also have oversight across a Partner’s overall account portfolio and work with key Partner and Medallia stakeholders to ensure the customer’s success is realised through the delivery of Medallia’s Solution via the Partner. In addition, the role will require you to support Medallia and Partners in joint sales efforts to validate services scope and program design components as well as identify the necessary support via Medallia Expert Services to ensure a scalable and high-quality solution. A core part of your responsibilities will also be in providing expert guidance on Medallia’s platform capabilities and helping shape our partner’s design and implementation of the Medallia platform for our joint customers.
- Educate Medallia Sales and Alliances teams on Partner capabilities, success stories, capacity, and value proposition
- As necessary, validate Medallia and Partner sales teams in their scoping efforts as it aligns to the sale or renewal
- Provide coaching and serve as counterpart to Partner Practice Lead as they scope their professional services proposals
- Provide feedback to Partners on pre-sales improvement opportunities through the learnings from each joint sale
- Support the scoping and validation of the Medallia Expert Services (MES) requirement
- Drive the overall development, enablement, and success of a Partner’s Medallia Delivery Practice across different Partner segments (e.g. Global System Integrators, Boutique Delivery Partners, and Market-Research).
- Manage your “Partner Delivery Business” by collaborating with partners to develop business plans to achieve joint outcomes and mature the partner practice.
- Maintain visibility of overall account portfolio health to ensure program success and desired outcomes are executed by the Partner and supported through MES during each delivery phase
- Identify thematic practice-level gaps and develop solutions to close those gaps
- Collaborate with Partner Practice Leads on incorporating outer-loop learnings to improve the Partner Practice
- Ensure the Partner is maximising the Medallia Expert Services offering to support and guide their program
- Support Medallia Expert Services escalations on partner-related issues as required
- Identify and drive the creation of value-driven case studies and identification of referenceable customers to help drive sales
- Identify gaps, develop initiatives and execute on projects that improve Medallia’s overall Partner Enablement process and capabilities
- Provide configuration support, technical design coaching, and best practice recommendations for partner teams’ implementations. When applicable, leverage Medallia’s Implementation and Services methodology to coach partner teams.
- Play coaching role during the servicing phase for each program, guiding partner account teams and technical resources on best practices and watch-outs. Collaborate with partner on scheduled program reviews to assess program health, customer satisfaction, scope changes, etc.
- Manage hours and financials for MES component of partner client programs inclusive of billable / non-billable hours approval
- Work with Medallia Support and Solutions Architects to address partner account team technical support issues and inquiries
- Work cross-functionally with Support, Product, Engineering, Saas Ops, Solutions Architecture, and other teams to escalate and resolve product bugs and downtime
- Accountable in driving quality, system architecture, and technical debt initiatives to ensure a scalable and serviceable partner program
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA a plus)
- Minimum of 6 years of technology consulting, project management, customer management, or similar experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in enterprise software, IT consulting, management consulting, or market research
- Demonstrated track record of developing strong, collaborative relationships, at multiple levels within organizations including Channel champions and C-Suite levels
- Travel requirement of 15% or less
- You have a track record of developing strong, collaborative relationships, built on mutual respect and trust, at multiple levels within Medallia and within a Partner organisation
- You have the ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical, internal and external stakeholders
- You have the ability to ‘scale’ process improvements and solutions by building upon learnings from your portfolio to contribute to the broader Partner ecosystem
- You have deep understandings of CX program success factors and have experience educating stakeholders accordingly
- You have the ability to develop and communicate Professional Services solutions that deliver value; you maintain a good understanding of commercial elements of a Professional Services proposal and delivery
- understanding of commercial elements of a Professional Services proposal and deliveryYou have an entrepreneurial streak that translates to creativity and “outside the box” thinking.
- You are comfortable navigating new situations and ambiguity with poise; you enjoy converting new challenges into opportunities for Medallia and take the initiative in building something great
- You have a knack for problem solving and can easily explain complex challenges in simple and concise ways
- You are able to conduct business in one (or more) of the following languages: Italian, French or Spanish
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.