People Operations Coordinator (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The People Operations Coordinator partners with the broader People and Culture team to process employee transactions in our HRIS ensuring that changes are routed through the proper channels and data is accurate and compliant in the system. The Coordinator will gain exposure to different areas of the organization based on business need and personal career interest by supporting the full-cycle employee experience programs.
- Process post-offer transactions including background checks, hire transactions, global right to work/I-9s, start date changes
- Enter contingent workforce transactions in Workday
- Initiate IT equipment and account provisioning for new hires
- Send new hire welcome communications
- Initiate transfers and relocations for new hires and employees
- Process employee and HR Business Partner requests supporting the employee lifecycle including employee/job data changes, transfers, promotions, terminations, time off adjustments, contingent worker extensions
- Audit Workday data for accuracy and consistency
- Escalate process and data inconsistencies
- Meet SLAs for transaction processing
- Support ad hoc projects and reports
- 1+ years experience in a Coordination, Administrative and/or Assistant role.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- High attention to detail and the ability to remain organized and multitask even when presented with high volumes of people or information
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Experience in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, or Sales
- Exposure/experience with an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.