People Operations Lead (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The People Operations Lead supports the Sr. Manager of People Operations, People Operations Coordinators and the broader People and Culture team to manage the full-cycle employee transactions in our HRIS ensuring changes are routed through the proper channels and data is up-to-date and compliant in the system. The Lead is the first point of escalation and is responsible for informing upper management of daily issues, key trends, and process improvement recommendations.
- Core process SME across Workday and Talent Technology
- Issue escalation and triage POC for Coordinators related to daily data processing across all systems
- Escalate process and data inconsistencies to senior management
- Inform senior management of daily issues and key trends
- Recommend process improvements to senior management
- Manage the People Operations toolkit
- Train Coordinators and partners on new processes and changes
- Train new Coordinators
- Manage People Operations ServiceNow, Workday and ATS queues by assigning requests to Coordinators and ensuring an even distribution of work across the coordinators
- Own and triage SOX audits and auditor requests
- Support Coordinators during high volume periods by processing transactions
- Support ad hoc projects and reports
- Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- 3+ years of HR operations experience
- 2+ years experience with a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and/or an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- High attention to detail and the ability to remain organized and multitask even when presented with high volumes of people or information
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Experience in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, or Sales
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.