People Operations Programs Coordinator
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is seeking a dynamic, curious, and motivated People Operations Programs Coordinator This highly collaborative role will be part of our global onboarding team, working with key stakeholders from across the business to ensure new Medallians a great experience. This role presents an opportunity to build meaningful relationships with new Medallians. In addition, will work closely with the people operations team, processing employee and HR Business Partners requests supporting the employee lifecycle.
- Process post-offer transactions including background checks, new hire transactions, global right to work/I-9s, start date changes Enter contingent workforce transactions in Workday accurately and meet SLAs for the transaction process
- initiate transfers and relocations for new hires and employees
- Coordination of the onboarding process steps on transitioning the new hire from post-offer to the onboarding process steps
- Communicate with new hires and internal stakeholders prior to their first day, send new hire welcome communications, shipping swag, and coordinate with local operations and IT teams to ensure operational readiness on day 1 (IT equipment and account provisioning).
- Coordinate with hiring managers to plan and facilitate the first week of onboarding.
- Be the “first day” ambassador/ point of contact and coordinate first-day logistics, including conducting global new hire orientations in multiple time zones and collecting the required documentation.
- Support and coordinate Onboarding in a timely manner for non-employees at Medallia (Agency Temporary workers, Independent Contractors, Consultants, Vendors, Outsourced Service Providers, and Partners), and partners with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure a compliant and successful onboarding.
- Process employee and HR Business Partner requests supporting the employee lifecycle including employee/job data changes, transfers, promotions, terminations, time off adjustments, contingent worker extensions
- Follow up with new hires and hiring managers to ensure a smooth start and ramping, continuing to monitor for new hire's first 5 days.
- Coordinate with any local office entities to assist with site-specific benefits, protocols, operational matters, and regional welcome meeting sessions for new hires.
- Support with Global Expansion projects, Mergers and Acquisition Support, Onboarding artifacts, ad hoc projects, and reports.
- Passionate about delivering unique employee experiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with effective prioritization and the ability to work independently.
- Process-driven, but always looking for ways to optimize.
- Ability to build, nurture relationships and interact with all levels of management and internal customers.
- Tech-savvy nature with a natural interest for up-leveling experiences through technology.
- Previous experience with onboarding programs
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.