Principal Product Manager, Admin Suite (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Admin Suite product team is responsible for arming customer experience professionals with the tools they need to orchestrate the collection of millions of pieces of customer feedback and drive action on that feedback by thousands of their colleagues. Over the years, we’ve defined and validated the market, resulting in the acquisition of the who’s who of customers - Marriott, Bank of America, IBM, The LEGO Group, Mercedes Benz, Department of Veterans Affairs, and many more.
We are looking for a product leader who will own and drive the vision, strategic roadmap, and execution for Medallia Experience Cloud’s Feedback Collection features, owning the admin experience for tools used by hundreds of the world’s largest brands to collect feedback on billions of interactions each year.
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
- Gain deep insights into articulated and unarticulated market needs through ongoing engagement with customers, prospects, and business stakeholders
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Own and prioritize the product roadmap to ship awesome products, balancing short-term and long-term objectives
- Inspire and lead a team of designers and engineers to identify the most impactful problems to solve, innovate solutions that delight customers, and deliver high-quality, scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with other groups to implement a company-wide go-to-market plan: product marketing, enablement, support, and customer success
- Communicate vision, priorities, and status to executive leadership on a regular basis
- Participate in specific prospect, customer, and partnership opportunities: demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events, etc.
- Achieve product sales, customer reference, and end-user adoption goals in collaboration with sales, marketing, and services teams
- 8+ years of product management or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- B2B SaaS product experience, ideally CX / EX, Market Research, CRM, or Ad Tech
- Experience with feedback collection technologies, either as a practitioner or product manager
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments
- Experience with user research, design thinking, and agile development methodologies
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view
- Academic focus in Computer Science or Engineering
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.