Product Education, Senior Analyst (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Medallia Education team’s mission is to foster an engaging ecosystem of learning for Customers, Medallians, and Partners by providing creative, effective, and comprehensive experiences.
As a Product Education Sr. Analyst, you will create engaging, impactful Medallia product-feature education content for customer and customer-delivery audiences.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to enable customers, partners, and Medallia employees in the latest product features and enhancements following rapid release cycles.
- Translate technical product-feature specs into clear, concise, and relatable education content for internal and external system administrators.
- Develop education content (e.g. in-app product tours, product-feature videos, enablement articles, and online coursework) with support from instructional designers and media content producers.
- Maintain existing product education content to stay up-to-date with the latest releases, upgrades, and applications.
- Collaborate with other education specialists to maintain and enhance self-paced and instructor-led education offerings.
- Partner with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Technical Support, Sales, and Professional Services as an education advocate.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in technology client services, product enablement/go-to-market, or product training
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent relevant experience
- Lightning-fast learner with a natural curiosity about how a product works at a technical level
- Experience and/or interest in learning theory and instructional design principles
- Experience in creating and/or delivering training formally or informally
- Experience with SaaS and/or enterprise software
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.