Product Manager, Reporting
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is continuously launching new capabilities to the market. Customers of an enterprise broadcast valuable feedback about the enterprise through surveys, social media, review sites, call recording, videos and countless other channels. There is continuous innovation happening not only in the area of signal collection but also in synthesis on insights and taking action on it. The spectrum goes across various industry verticals as well. As a product manager for the Reporting, Web & Mobile, you will be driving feature functionalities enhancements and improvements as well as interaction with the internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for a talented product manager to drive the reporting & analytics for web and mobile applications.
- Conceive and define new enhancements to existing web & mobile reporting products. Provide recommendations to product leadership based on industry/customer research, and drive consensus and roadmap for respective product areas.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand the context and prioritize problems in order to precisely articulate them and define product requirements.
- Think and help build products with a platform mindset, specifically how features fit into the overall platform, how they scale, etc.
- Work closely with design, engineering, and data science teams to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions, when needed.
- Partner with marketing to launch features and achieve their GTM KPIs.
- Responsible for identifying risks, communicating those risks and recommending solutions that mitigate them.
- 3+ years of product management or experience at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Direct product experience creating and working with APIs as well as front end software applications.
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Ideally, experienced in using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.