Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Product Manager you will be an important player in our growing team that develops the leading Digital Customer Experience service, working closely with R&D, customers and cross-functional teams.
As the product owner, the end-to-end experience owner and the “face” of the product area you will steer the roadmap for the Digital platform area and drive features through the product development lifecycle, while working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
In addition, you will participate in customer facing processes on a regular basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help advance and develop our product.
- Lead product requirements and drive the product life cycle through development and product launch and Go To Market activities.
- Own and manage the backlog and roadmap for your area of responsibility.
- Prioritize continuously in according with new understandings and validations of market needs.
- Work closely with the development team in definition, design and development phases of the product.
- Own requirement specification, work with design team to scope and detail PRD and wireframes that deliver on your backlog and strategy.
- Support customer success, marketing, sales activities and other Medallia teams as well as with global customers and prospects.
- Employment type - Full time
- 4+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years in software engineering world (development or QA)
- Proven enterprise SaaS experience, specifically with web products.
- Has technical understand of web technology standards and common practices.
- Strong drive for success, details oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skillsStrong team player, collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks and see them through to successful completion.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (most work and interactions are in English)
- Ability to work with global teams, including travel and calls in the evening when and as required
- Experience with mobile products
- Hands-on experience with web development
- Comfortable with SQL queries
Why work here?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top public SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Daily 10bis allowance
- Unlimited beer
- Flexible hours
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.