Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Our Feedback Management team is responsible for helping companies engage with customers in increasingly intelligent and personal ways. A BILLION+ consumers provide feedback on their experiences through the platform we’ve built. Over the years, we’ve defined and validated the market, resulting in the acquisition of the who’s who of customers - Marriott, Bank of America, IBM, The LEGO Group, Mercedes Benz, Department of Veterans Affairs, and many more.
We are looking for a talented and analytical product manager to help drive the product forward. As a member of the Feedback Management product team, you will be directly contributing to vision, innovation, and development for systems of feedback collection which are used by hundreds of the world’s largest brands to collect feedback on billions of interactions each year.
- Engage with customers and business stakeholders to understand context and prioritize problems.
- Articulate problems, define product requirements and plan releases.
- Work with design and engineering to design, define, develop, and deliver scalable solutions.
- Think and build products with a platform mindset - info architecture, metadata, APIs, scale.
- Collaborate with other groups to successfully deliver products to market: Enablement, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Pragmatically prioritize the backlog - solve the right problem at the right time.
- Provide recommendations to product leadership based on industry / customer research.
- A Bachelor's degree, ideally in science, engineering, or related quantitative field.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Advance level of English
- Experience with user research, design thinking, and agile development methodologies
- Direct product experience creating front end software applications and/or APIs
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities
- B2B SaaS product experience, ideally Ad Tech, Marketing Automation, CX / EX, or CRM Masters or better in any analytical field
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.