Product Marketing Manager, Medallia Experience Cloud
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The role in one word: Differentiate. How do we communicate our unique value and benefits to customers and the market, building on our position as the industry standard in Experience Management? Your job as a Product Marketer will be to create compelling positioning and content that establishes the Medallia Experience Cloud as the pre-eminent enterprise-grade platform that leading brands rely upon to embed the pulse of customers and employees into everything they do. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will oversee and execute a range of product marketing functions related to our Medallia Experience Cloud offerings and capabilities, collaborating with our product management team, sales, services and client support departments.
- Develop positioning, messaging and content that articulates the value proposition for Medallia Experience Cloud capabilities, clearly articulating our differentiation in the marketplace.
- Support cross-functional initiatives for quarterly releases, driving Medallia’s go-to-market strategy for platform enhancements
- Educate and enable Medallia’s Sales and Services teams, along with strategic partners, to be able to confidently communicate the value and competitive differentiation of the Medallia Experience Cloud and its capabilities.
- Educate and enable Medallia customers and users on the value of our platform
- Be a Medallia champion.
- Develop marketing assets and support other sales and marketing initiatives.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage and influence internal leaders and teams across functions as well as external stakeholders.
- 5+ years product marketing experience, or related, for a SaaS product/platform
- Experience supporting a fast-paced and sales-oriented environment
- Track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers and creating narratives to position and sell products in compelling ways
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences
- Problem-solving skills, with an ability to identify risks, resolve issues, and communicate with stakeholders
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects
- Bachelor's degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.