Manager, Product Training (EMEA)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Medallia Education team’s mission is to foster an engaging ecosystem of learning for Customers, Medallians, and Partners by providing creative, effective, and comprehensive experiences
As a Product Trainer, you will create engaging and impactful Medallia product-feature training for customers, partners and Medallians. You will influence the Education roadmap, and participate in ensuring the Education service offering grows to meet customer demand, increases product adoption, and generates revenue.
- Become a Medallia Product Certified trainer and provide engaging and effective in-classroom training for Medallians and partners
- Conduct effective VILT (virtual instructor-led trainings) on a variety of Product and Customer Experience topics. Effectively explains concepts & material in an approachable, professional, and easy-to-understand manner
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Technical Support, Sales, and Professional Services as a learning SME to guide their training development.
- Develop and own relationships with stakeholders involved in learning delivery projects, including Partners, customers, and Professional Services teams, and on Education team
- Own end-to-end strategic projects to continuously improve our training delivery portfolio and influence overall roadmap
- May involve travel, as needed & following COVID guidelines
- Must speak English and Italian or Spanish
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.