Professional Services, Digital Solutions Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
• Accountable for Strategic Enterprise Client Portfolio using the Digital product
• Highly skilled in risk management, project management, and change management with
large customers and executive stakeholders, with the result of avoiding conflict and
keeping strategic customers healthy
• Handle large-scale implementations and ongoing servicing, with a focus on scale,
quality, and Digital CX best practices as part of the Professional Services account team;
Aligning Digital strategy with the overall business objectives of larger CX program
• Manage clear implementation milestones based on standard Digital project plan and
project management processes to deliver projects on-time and within budget
• Work with clients to establish and achieve critical business goals and key performance
indicators, resulting in successful renewals and overall growth of account
• Create tangible and repeatable success stories with large enterprise customers, across
different verticals, product lines, and CX use cases to drive revenue growth in other
areas of the Digital business
• Identify upsell opportunities to increase software on existing portfolio as well as other
enterprise customers across regional portfolio
• Advocate customer challenges and issues within team and inter-departmentally, clearly
articulating needs, impact and risks associated using effective communication skills
• Supports other members of the team as an advisor on more complex accounts with the
goal of coaching newer team members to understand what success looks like during
onboarding and managed service stages.
• Expert source of knowledge, best practices and expertise with the product and our
department’s processes; Provide onboarding training for new employees and/or
• Functions as an organizational ambassador for Digital; Works closely with Product
Managers & Solution Principals as well as PS counterparts to articulate and implement
best practices related to the Digital product and Digital CX Approach as they fit within
the broader CX Strategy
• Managing customer risk with effective communications internally with leadership and
externally with customers to drive solutions forward and avoid escalation paths
- Digital Experience: Advanced expertise working with digital environments such as websites and/or mobile apps.
- Effective & Strategic Client Management: Experience managing enterprise client relationships, and managing executive stakeholders internally and externally
- Project & Risk Management: Experience managing implementation projects successfully to timelines, milestones and budgets, highly skilled in risk management and change management practices for program needs
- Communication: Advanced communication skills when dealing with challenging program-level needs
- Coaching: Coaches other teammates to develop their skills; deeply invests in their success
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.