Professional Services, Junior Analyst (Graduates)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Graduate Analyst is an integral part of a project or program team implementing or enhancing Medallia solutions for its customers. The Analyst has a good working understanding of the Medallia solutions and can work with clients to ensure the solution meets their business needs. The Analyst is responsible for collecting and documenting the technical requirements and specifications in collaboration with the Technical Leads, and configuring solutions. The
Analyst is responsible for supporting QA processes and deployment of the solutions and ensuring customers satisfaction.
Role and Responsibility
- Supports the technical work streams as part of a client implementation
- Ability to work independently on low complexity assignments
- Works with senior team members to carry out client implementations and program enhancements
- Ability to develop strong client relationships by providing support through the implementation, recommending customer feedback programs, and resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Participates in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
- Demonstrates commitment to developing comprehensive knowledge of aspects of the Medallia platform
- Collects and documents technical requirements
- Configures surveys and reports utilizing the Medallia software solution
- Responsible for QA execution
- Provides support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Medallia system capabilities
- Provides client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Technical Excellence: Configure, test, and deploy Medallia technical solutions
- Ensuring Quality: Follow quality assurance guidelines and accurately track quality incidents and hours
- Deliver Value: Understand and articulate client's needs
- Team Enablement: Provide technical support to account team members
- Drive Innovation: Understand new products and provide support on rolling out new features to client programs
- Minimum of a 2:1 or above in a Technical or Analytical degree
- Ability to travel 15% or less of the time
- Advantageous but not necessary to speak an additional language: French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Must have the rights to live and work in the United Kingdom
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.