Professional Services, Program Manager (Birmingham)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Pilots team plays a critical role in expanding the Medallia solution to new and existing customers. Through a Pilot, Medallia is able to demonstrate that a company’s unique qualitative, quantitative, and operational data is compatible with Medallia desktop and mobile reporting capabilities, the ease of partnering with Medallia, and the speed to insight using Medallia’s technology.
Our Pilots team will support and manage pilots across Medallia’s install base across their region. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative design consultation, project/program management, and demonstrating the power of Medallia’s technology. He/She must be capable of technical design of customer solutions and managing pilots, working closely with sales, solution architects, product managers, and offshore delivery resources to meet customer requirements and solutions. Other tasks involve customer demonstrations, technical presentations, and technical documentation. Responsibilities: Develop, configure, debug, and present optimized test configurations in response to Medallia-defined solution architectures or customer requirements, as appropriate.
- Understand and qualify customer objectives & needs, criteria for success, and effectively articulate Medallia’s ability to meet those
- Apply your expert understanding of Medallia’s product suite to leverage the optimal design to meet the customers’ need
- Design, develop, plan, and execute pilots for clients are rooted in a deep understanding of customer’s business goals and metrics for success
- Support sales with product demos that focus on Medallia’s high-value differentiators
- Gather facts via sales calls, discovery meetings, site surveys, research, RFP/RFI reviews, etc.
- Support planning and implementation Lead day-to-day management of the pilots team including stand-ups and project prioritization with offshore delivery resources
- Standardize process for pilots for new Medallia products
- Quickly adapt to changes in requirementsHelp support customer demos
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical education or equivalent technical experience required in SaaS industry
- Experience with product development lifecycles and processes while engaging with internal R&D teams (e.g. Product Management, Engineering)A minimum of 3 years of experience, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills including active listening & public speaking skills
- Excellent design, technical and analytical skillsSelf-motivated, ambitious, and goal-oriented
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Technical understanding of CX products and solutions, preferably Medallia Experience Cloud
- Advanced degree, PMP certification
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.