Professional Services, Program Manager (Tokyo)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia's Implementation and Client Services/Engagement team plays a central role in our customers success. Through effective project management, creative program planning, skilled relationship development, and high-quality execution, the Management team, in particular, is at the heart of Medallia's partnerships with our clients. Our Managers directly handle the day-to-day implementation and servicing relationship and program planning for our customers', owning ultimate accountability for the successful and reliable delivery of value to clients through Medallia's suite of products and services. It's a big job, but it offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve. Medallia is building a top-notch, customer success-focused team that embodies customer service, excellence in business-to-business program and relationship management, and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative project management and demonstrates finesse in solving both internal and external business challenges in a hi-tech environment.
- Own and manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships, including cross-functional touchpoints
- Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customer’s businesses goals, including driving product enhancements to data analyses
- Consult with customers on best practices in customer experience management
- Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to your customer’s needs
- Develop and manage project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams
- Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals and drive program renewals and incremental expansions
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical education or equivalent technical experience required
- Bring a minimum of 5 years of experience to Medallia, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience in running implementations of enterprise applications is Required (eg. CRM, ERP, HRMS)
- Have at least 3 years experience in fostering customer happiness and retention via relationship management at multiple levels of a clients' organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- Able to travel up to 25%.
- Business level fluency in Japanese and English
- Have experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- PMP or other advanced degree preferred
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.