Professional Services, Program Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are building an elite team that will define and deliver on a scalable portfolio servicing model for the Commercial segment. Through employing a systematic and process-driven approach, we aim to set the industry bar in program management, relationship management and strategic program design.
Through effective project management, creative project planning, skilled relationship development and high quality execution, our Program Managers are at the heart of Medallia’s partnership with our clients. Our managers handle the day-to-day implementation and serving relationship with our customers, owning ultimate accountability for the successful delivery of Medallia’s suite of products and services.
It’s a big job that offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world class companies we serve.
- Lead projects teams and specialists to implement our software and continuous program improvements.
- Develop and manage project plans, scope, and budget, while driving the internal coordination and execution of delivery across teams.
- Familiarize yourself with Medallia software for the configuration process, implementation and expansion methods, and ensure service quality.
- Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to match your customer’s needs.
- Provide regular, timely, and well structured feedback to team members.
- Teach, mentor, and coach a team of analysts.
- 5+ years of experience with prior role(s) in consulting, account or project management, and/or software delivery in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience running implementations of enterprise applications (eg. CRM, ERP, HRMS).
- A track record of success in building relationships at multiple levels of a client’s organization - from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- Comfortable under pressure, and in uncertain situations, and are adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations and communicating complex concepts.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required with evidence of technical education or equivalent technical experience.
- Advanced degree
- PMP certification
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.