Professional Services, Project Manager (South Korea)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are hiring our first Project Manager to be a part of our growing team in South Korea. Medallia's Implementation and Client Services/Engagement team plays a central role in our customers success. Through effective project management, creative program planning, skilled relationship development, and high-quality execution, the Management team, in particular, is at the heart of Medallia's partnerships with our clients. Our Managers directly handle the day-to-day implementation and servicing relationship and program planning for our customers', owning ultimate accountability for the successful and reliable delivery of value to clients through Medallia's suite of products and services. It's a big job, but it offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve. Medallia is building a top-notch, customer success-focused team that embodies customer service, excellence in business-to-business program and relationship management, and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative project management and demonstrates finesse in solving both internal and external business challenges in a hi-tech environment.
- Own and manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships, including cross-functional touchpoints
- Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customer’s businesses goals, including driving product enhancements to data analyses
- Consult with customers on best practices in customer experience management
- Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to your customer’s needs
- Develop and manage project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams
- Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals and drive program renewals and incremental expansions
- Business level fluency in Korean and English
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical education or equivalent technical experience required
- Bring a minimum of 5 years of experience to Medallia, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience in running implementations of enterprise applications is Required (eg. CRM, ERP, HRMS)
- Have at least 3 years experience in fostering customer happiness and retention via relationship management at multiple levels of a clients' organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- Able to travel up to 25%.
- Have experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- PMP or other advanced degree preferred
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.