Professional Services Delivery, Senior Analyst (Birmingham)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are building an elite team that plays a central role in our customer’s success that embodies excellent customer service and sets the industry bar in relationship management and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys applying creative technical solutions to solve business challenges, deploying and consistently finding improvements for our software platform, and directly interacting and building relationships with customers. As a Senior Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects and accounts depending on our need and your interests and expertise, including designing and implementing our software for new customers to enhancing and managing live customer accounts.
You gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Professional Services but also in Marketing, Product, and Sales. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, build awesome relationships and programs with our customers, build lifelong friendships, and build a new industry.
- Partner with senior Medallia team members to carry out implementation design and setup as well as ongoing program enhancements
- Utilize your extensive Medallia software knowledge and product features to configure surveys and reports, support client meetings and resolve technical/system related inquiries
- Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- Have thrived in a client-facing role for 1-3 years
- Are a lightning-fast learner and thorough problem-solver, especially with technical challenges
- Get energized by working with a team to creatively build on each other’s expertise
- Have laser-eyed attention to detail and ability to deliver only error-free work
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Are relentlessly customer-oriented and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service
- Aspire to make our world-class clients (Four Seasons, Sephora, Mercedes, etc.) as customer-centric as your local coffee joint
Nice to Have:
- You speak Spanish
Note: This role is not eligible for immigration/visa sponsorship. At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.